Tuesday, January 23, 2024

4000 Crosses since 2010

 Using beautiful antique cypress from Jenny Royer, I made 22 crosses 2 1/2" high, 5/16" thick, and 1/2" wide pieces. This batch brings my total number of crosses made since 2010 to 4006

The great thing is that I have had the opportunity to give most all of them away - locally, around the country, to India, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, France, the Netherlands, and who knows where.  To the wealthy, to the poor, to the healthy, to the sick, to those celebrating, to those grieving, to those in new homes, to those whose homes have flooded, to those celebrating new life, to those remembering lives lost, to those at church, to those without a church.  I will make them and share them as long as I am able.  I am thankful to have been called to this ministry.






No comments:

Post a Comment